With Gboard you can customize the GreenBoard electric scooter eYf 20 components, such as the frame colours available in green, white, black, orange and blue, which can be combined with wooden footrests, mudguards and heel guard. You will be able to create many colour combinations to make your GreenBoard unique. If you want a particular colour or unique graphics, you can customize the scooter at the purchase time and together we will create the right one for you.
Specification eYf 20
- Length 1.690 mm;
- Height min/max: 970/1070 mm;
- Weight 23 kg;
- ground clearance 90 mm;
- Fat front and rear wheel 4”x20″.
- Chrome steel frame covered by 5 years warranty, maximum load 150 kg
- Original square-shaped chrome steel rigid fork; axle quick release, hub 135 mm;
- Front and rear mechanical discs brake –rotor 160 mm; on request hydraulic brakes, 180 mm rotor and speed lock;
- BMX Bar;
- Comfort grips;
- Lightened front and rear rims fat 4”; 36 spokes of 2 mm and 4”x20” tyre with EPS technology;
- Brushless engine, geared, 250 Watt, 36 V and 11 Ah lithium ion battery consisting of 40 High Quality 2600 mAh Samsung cells; The batteries are rechargeable by a common 220 Volt socket, the entire charging cycle lasts about 4 hours; Available 500 watt brushless, geared engine with 48 volt lithium ion battery.
You can add as optional: wood mudguard; “SellOttO” saddle and wood footboard and much more.
All electric models can be purchased in the following configurations:
- only throttle,
- with assisted kick controller ,
- hybrids of them both; in this latter case you need to purchase the optional OYI.